June 2: Golf Event and End of Season Banquet
Tom Bradley has inquired with The Ospreys at Belmont Bay Golf Course (http://ospreysgolf.com/woodbridge-virginia-play-golf/) about conducting a “WALOA Open” Golf Outing the morning of Sunday, June 2 prior to the WALOA End-Of-Season BBQ. Cost is $59 per player to include a cart.
He has secured 5 tee times starting at 8 am which should have golfers off the course right around the start of that afternoon’s WALOA End-of-Season BBQ to be held at Belmont Bay Marina starting at 1 pm.
If interested in the gold outing, please respond to Tom Bradley at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, May 24. When responding put Golf Outing in the subject line and include the number of and names of the golfers. Should you prefer to be paired with certain individuals, please include that too and we will try to accommodate.
End of Season BBQ. 1-5pm. Belmont Bay Harbor Marina. 530A Harbor Side St. Woodbridge VA 22191
- After careful consideration, we have decided to nix the formal banquet and end our spring season with a catered BBQ. The event will be held on the grounds of the Belmont Bay Harbor Marina in Woodbridge, Virginia.
- The event will be catered by Dixie Bones Restaurant and we will be having pulled pork, cut chicken, buns, sauce and coleslaw. There will be no cost for the event as this is much less expensive than the formal banquet. Food will be served from 2pm - 4pm.
- This is also a BYOB and a BYOChair event as no picnic tables are available. Please bring your own chairs, blankets and drinks. We plan to have permission so alcoholic beverages are permitted. We would also like to ask everyone to bring a DESSERT to share for the dessert table.
- We plan to have outdoor games including cornhole so we can have some friendly competition during the event. We also plan to have a small PA system to have some music as well as a small presentation during the dinner hours.
- This event is open to all members of WALOA and their families but we do ask that you keep your RSVP accurate so we know how many people will be attending. RSVP's are due no later than Tuesday, May 28th.